Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website of Ardenna Immigration. If you have visited our website and browsed through the pages, then you have acquired a fairly decent picture of the works that we encompass and the services we offer. By visiting this page, as a reader you agree to the terms and conditions and the company policies as listed in the content below.
You are requested to read the following information carefully and understand that the use of this website is subject to the following terms and uses:
- The content offered on this page is to provide information about immigration services and the models of immigration. This information is for general use only and is subjected to change without any notice.
- Neither we or any other third party can provide a guarantee of accuracy, completeness or suitability of information that is provided on the website for any particular purpose. You as a reader you acknowledge that information or material that is provided on the website can have errors and inaccurate details and the company cannot be held liable for these inaccuracies.
- At your own risk you are using the information or material that is posted on the website and Ardenna Immigration cannot be held liable for this usage. It is entirely the responsibility of the reader that the information that is provided on the website meets the specific requirements of the reader.
- Any unauthorized use of the website is a criminal offence
- The website can offer links to the other website in order to elaborate the information. These links will be provided only to serve the convenience of the readers. We have no control over the content that is used on these linked websites.
- This website is owned by Ardenna Immigration and the content and material that is posted on the website is should not be copied or reproduced under the copyright act, which forms the terms and conditions of this website.
- There are registration details required from the clients on the website if they want to make use of our resources, as a customer make sure that all the information that you provide is accurate, valid, authentic and up –to date.
- Ardenna Immigration can terminate the access of the user at any time and all the accesses to the website will be constantly monitored.
- The content and information that is provided on the website is on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Ardenna Immigration cannot be held responsible to damage of somebody’s computer or loss of data due to downloading and saving of certain information. In no event will Ardenna Immigration be held liable for damages of any kind including incidental or consequential damages arising due to the use of website.
- All the content and graphics that are provided on the website including text, logo, graphics, images etc. are intellectual property of Ardenna Immigration.
- As a dedicated organization, steps that we take to keep the website updated and functional will be the foremost and sincere. However, we have no control over the technical issues and the website being temporarily unavailable due to these reasons. Thus, in such cases, the readers should wait for some time as the technical issues can soon be handled and the website will be functional again.
- The terms and conditions on this website can change from time to time without any notice to the reader.
The payment mechanism that we employ is completely secure and Ardenna Immigration has the right to choose its own banking partner. We understand the privacy details of the client and assure them of their secrecy being maintained.
Ardenna Immigration can make changes to the information on the website anytime and the content and information is subjected to inaccuracies and errors. All the information is provided “as is” and “as available”.
Ardenna Immigration is a leading immigration consultancy service located at HB Twin Tower 8th Floor Netaji subhash Palace, New Delhi-110034 and you can contact us at +91- 8527879425, +91- 8527879426 or you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org